Langsung ke konten utama

Qurban


Qurban in my House and School

in September I carry out the obligations as an Islamic ummah that is a sacrifice. I carried out the sacrifices at home and at school on the 1st and 2nd. On the first day, I performed sacrifices at home with my family, neighbors, and residents around my house. Before I do my slaughter and all citizens perform the prayers of Eid al-Adha. We all began to slaughter begins with goats or sheep and then continued with the slaughter of cows. In my house, there were 11 sheep and 3 cows. The sacrifice was held at 8 am to 2 pm. after carrying out the slaughter at home tonight I went to school to sacrifice the next day. We stayed at the school mosque. Before going to bed we played games that divided into 5 groups I got in group 2 which consists of Zidane, Rino, Faeza, Raihan Salman, Ray, Danesh, Akmal. After playing our game then back to the mosque to rest. The next day we performed the morning prayers first after performing the morning prayers as we began to slaughter the animals that began precisely. Once slaughtered the meat is removed and started in small pieces and separated from the innards and bone. After the small pieces and separated from the meat bone in weigh and began to be distributed to the community and local people.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CONVERSTATION ON PARK

CONVERSTATION ON PARK  FAJAR     : Hello !, i am Fajar.May i know your name please ? RAIHAN  : Sure, iam Raihan. iam from Bandung. what about you ? FAJAR     : I am from Bandung too. Ihave a hobby. My hobby is watching movie. How a bout you?  RAIHAN  : My hobby is reading novels. Why do you like the activity? FAJAR     : Because the movie keeps me entertained, what about you ? RAIHAN  : Because reading is the bride of knowledge to sucsess FAJAR     : OK, Nice to meet you ! RAIHAN  : Nice to meet you too !

Question and Answer about ASEAN

1. mention the positive impact of ASEAN on Indonesia! Answer : - Indonesia can easily obtain various kinds of resources and other needs that cannot be found in the country - Getting a loan facility - Obtain facilities for development - Making friends with other countries - Exchange of human resources who are experts in their fields 2. What factors have caused ASEAN to be formed? Answer : - Equality of location and similarity of fate as a nation that was colonized (except Thailand). 3. Who is the representative from Malaysia who participated in the Bangkok Declaration? Answer : - Tun Abdul Razak, deputy prime minister from Malaysia. 4. When was ASEAN formed? Answer : - August 8, 1967 5. Explain the contents of the Bangkok Declaration! Answer : - Accelerating economic growth, social progress and cultural development in the Southeast Asia region. - Increase regional peace and stability. - Improve cooperation and help each other for common interests in the fields

Debate

Topic: Egg prices are higher during Ramadan • Pro: In economic law, if the amount of goods is less than demand, the price of goods will be high. • Con: If the price of chicken and eggs soars, it will cause food price instability which makes the lower class unable to buy. • My opinion: In my opinion, we can find and consume other proteins besides eggs, such as tempeh which is a local food that we have and has 2. Topic: Crossing Saver • Pro: With crossing saver, it makes us safe because we don't have to wait for the top train. So as to reduce the possibility of accidents because of people who break the rules. • Con: If there is a crossing saver, construction will take a long time and create traffic jams. This also disrupts rail traffic. • My opinion: I think the rescue saver is better for us because it can improve our safety. 3. Topic: Freeport Agreement Still Not Clear • Pro: Good government (takes 51% ownership). • Con: The income is not higher. • My opinion: I think