Langsung ke konten utama

Future Tense : Holiday

Hagemaru: "what are your plans for the holidays?"
Hagemaru: "I will go to mount Semeru with my friends, what about you?"
Hagemaru: "I will go to Singapore with my family"
Nyonyo: "Ohh .. it would be nice going to Singapore with family"
Hagemaru: "I do not think so"
Nyonyo: "Why not instead there you will buy anything you want without having to spend money, and also you can take time with your family".
Hagemaru: "I think so too but I want a holiday to go alone or with friends without having to go with family, every time the holidays arrive I am required to go with them".
Nyonyo: "I thought so too, do you want to go on vacation with me and my friends?"
Hagemaru: "I think that's a good idea".
Nyonyo: "Then till the holidays".

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Invitation

  The following is an invitation photo of the results from our group and also the results of the analysis

Exposisi text

story of BAKDES

On the 3rd of Jaruari 2019 Sman 3 Bandung held an annual event, namely social service. The activity took place from 3 - 5 January 2019 in the village of Kertasari, Regency of Bandung. On January 3, 2019 we all gathered at school at 06.00 WIB, at 07.00 we all left  To the village of cibeureum seedling, bandung district. At 11:00 p.m. We all reached the village hall and gathered there, we also opened the event at 12:30 after opening the event of the activity as well as our lunch, after lunch we were all dismissed and placed at the foster home.After being placed at the home of our foster parents, we were supposed to rest and get acquainted with the foster parents, but because my foster parents were on vacation from work and my friends were playing around looking at the garden over there. On the second day we had a class together in the foster home of one of our friends. We all planned to go to a curug or what is commonly called a river there, where we all took off on foot thr...