Langsung ke konten utama

My Last Holiday

My Last Holiday


at the end of the holiday year. I think this holiday is very boring, and too short. Because I just stayed home because I did not know where to go and finally I decided to stay home. For two weeks I just stayed home and did activities such as eating, bathing, sleeping, playing, and doing other activities. But several times I went swimming, watching movie theaters. Besides going to the cinema I also went to my friend's house in cisarua area but we did not stay overnight, it was a sudden unplanned departure. But on New Year's Eve I plan with my friend to ride a motorcycle. We went with eight people using four motorcycles. But we all do not know where to go, before we drive one of our friends to his grandfather's house to borrow a motorcycle. After we are all ready we continue on the way we are all confused not knowing where to go, but one of our friends proposed to go to punclut journey to punclut very jam, but we enjoy it calmly. After we arrived at the ciumbuleuit area one of my friend's motorcycle died we decided to pause to see what happened to the motor slah one of our friends. But after seeing what happens to the motor turns his motor is too hot, so the motor is difficult to light up again. So we canceled to go to punclut, but we still see how beautiful the fireworks exactly when the time shows at 00.00 and in 2018 in one place in the area called Tabuga. After we finished seeing the fireworks of one of our friends who had his motor dead back on fire then we all went back home, but on the way to go home we all turned on each motorcycle horn. And after arriving home we were told to eat liwet rice that has been made with the side dish of fried chicken, After finished eating we all sleep in the mosque. and that's how my year-end holidays are boring but the memories will always be remembered until we all have grandchildren.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Question and Answer about ASEAN

1. mention the positive impact of ASEAN on Indonesia! Answer : - Indonesia can easily obtain various kinds of resources and other needs that cannot be found in the country - Getting a loan facility - Obtain facilities for development - Making friends with other countries - Exchange of human resources who are experts in their fields 2. What factors have caused ASEAN to be formed? Answer : - Equality of location and similarity of fate as a nation that was colonized (except Thailand). 3. Who is the representative from Malaysia who participated in the Bangkok Declaration? Answer : - Tun Abdul Razak, deputy prime minister from Malaysia. 4. When was ASEAN formed? Answer : - August 8, 1967 5. Explain the contents of the Bangkok Declaration! Answer : - Accelerating economic growth, social progress and cultural development in the Southeast Asia region. - Increase regional peace and stability. - Improve cooperation and help each other for common interests in the fields

Debate

Topic: Egg prices are higher during Ramadan • Pro: In economic law, if the amount of goods is less than demand, the price of goods will be high. • Con: If the price of chicken and eggs soars, it will cause food price instability which makes the lower class unable to buy. • My opinion: In my opinion, we can find and consume other proteins besides eggs, such as tempeh which is a local food that we have and has 2. Topic: Crossing Saver • Pro: With crossing saver, it makes us safe because we don't have to wait for the top train. So as to reduce the possibility of accidents because of people who break the rules. • Con: If there is a crossing saver, construction will take a long time and create traffic jams. This also disrupts rail traffic. • My opinion: I think the rescue saver is better for us because it can improve our safety. 3. Topic: Freeport Agreement Still Not Clear • Pro: Good government (takes 51% ownership). • Con: The income is not higher. • My opinion: I think

CONVERSTATION ON PARK

CONVERSTATION ON PARK  FAJAR     : Hello !, i am Fajar.May i know your name please ? RAIHAN  : Sure, iam Raihan. iam from Bandung. what about you ? FAJAR     : I am from Bandung too. Ihave a hobby. My hobby is watching movie. How a bout you?  RAIHAN  : My hobby is reading novels. Why do you like the activity? FAJAR     : Because the movie keeps me entertained, what about you ? RAIHAN  : Because reading is the bride of knowledge to sucsess FAJAR     : OK, Nice to meet you ! RAIHAN  : Nice to meet you too !